THE ADAMS TEAM
Rothwell Gornt Companies
Las Vegas Real Estate Agent Robert Adams Las Vegas Real Estate Blog
Below are a few of my thoughts on the Las Vegas market right now:
-Inventory has decreased month after month for several months now pushing us more toward a seller's market. With that being said the market is fairly balanced right now. Buyer's do not have to over pay for properties any longer and sellers are expecting to get close to appraisal value for their properties.
-Many listings are listed way above value as some sellers and listing agents still believe it is 2012-2013. The listings priced correctly are still moving quickly.
-Some neighborhoods where the values skyrocketed we are seeing some correction as other surrounding neighborhoods catch up in value.
-We are stilling seeing around 6% CAP rates give or take. You can find some good deals from time to time and still get 9% etc but it takes a little more work to find those. If inventory continues to decrease I would think the higher CAP rates would become that much harder to find.
-Rates are still very low and there is a lot of talk about increasing rates in June as well as more talk about it increasing a quarter point in Q4 for 2015. We will see how it all plays out.
-New Builders are still building and asking too much. Many times the appraisals won't come in and builders either reduce the price or the buyer will come in with cash or a mix of both. New builds are still not a good deal in my opinion and haven't been for years.
-NOD's are up slightly the past few months but are still way below the 2009-2011 days. I don't see this being a major contributing factor to inventory in the very near future. If legislation changes then maybe this will come into play again but again I don't see anything changing this right now.
Thank you to all of our wonderful clients that take time out of their busy day to write such wonderful reviews for us!
"This was my first home buying experience and Robert Adams and his team made it successful. My agent, Kalani Lewis, was on top of every twist and turn of the process and was always available to answer my questions, provide options and solutions. I highly recommend anyone looking for help with real estate to contact this team of professionals. Thanks to Kalani Lewis and his expertise I am now a proud new homeowner."
See more of our Reviews here: http://www.lvrealestatehelp.com/reviewsrecommendations.html
My name is Robert Adams, my team and I would like the opportunity to sell your home for you. I want to explain the list of benefits I can offer you as an experienced listing agent and show you how I can make you more money after the sale of your home than you trying to do it by yourself even after paying my commissions.
- I will run a free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for your property and neighborhood. From there we can discuss what I believe your home will appraise for as well as an accurate list price (based on both sales comps and sales competition) for your home in today's market. The market is constantly changing and pricing your home correctly is very important.
- I will hire a Professional Photographer to come out and take high quality pictures of your property so that your property is represented in the best light possible for all of your property's advertisements that I will place for you.
- If you wish I can add a Lock Box to the property.
- If you wish I can pay to Post a Sign on your property.
- I will create Professional Flyers for your listing and disburse them in your neighborhood as well as in the flyer box on the sign post.
- If you wish I can hold Open Houses that work with your schedule. I often times have lenders that will sponsor the Open House and provide answers to potential buyers in regard to their financing. The lenders often will provide a Snow Cone Truck to help capture the attention of people in the area. We also provide drinks, snacks, balloons, and more!
- I will use our enormous online presence to assure your listing is placed in front of buyers from around the world. We have "VIP" status, "Premier Agent" status, 1,000's of contributions on the Top Real Estate related websites and Las Vegas related websites. You can search for us on Google, Trulia, Zillow, etc and see our posts, reviews, and more. See more reviews here.
- I will use our social media such as FaceBook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc to promote your listing. We also have paid, featured, and sponsored ads on social media.
- I can use syndicating websites to send your listing to thousands of websites across the web.
- I pay for an email marketing plan that will send your listing to thousands of investors, agents, and other professionals in our network.
- And of course I will place your listing on the MLS exposing your home to thousands of Real Estate Agents in the Vegas Valley.
- I will take out paid ads for your property and place them in "Feature" position above your competition on major real estate websites.
I want to earn your business. Please contact me today to discuss your listing further. I look forward to doing business with you.
Another CLOSED deal for another happy buyer! Thank you for your business! ~ The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies
Congratulations to John on this wonderful Henderson Condo! We appreciate your business and wish you many years of happiness in your new home! ~ The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies
$80k Townhome for Sale. Same Model recently sold for $87k. Get your offer in ASAP! 2109 Willowbury Las Vegas, NV 89108
A must see! Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, individually gated cozy condo. Don't let this one get away. This property is in great condition. Turn key and ready to go. 900 sqft of living space with a private courtyard. The community and HOA fee covers the tennis courts, clubhouse, pool, and spa.
Sorry investors NO RENTERS in this community as the HOA has rental restrictions. If you are looking for a primary residence in a great community near Summerlin come see this one before it is gone. It is priced to sell at $80,000. The same model recently sold for $87,000.